"When your signature dish is hamburger in between a doughnut, and you've been cheerfully selling this stuff knowing all along that you've got Type 2 Diabetes... It's in bad taste if nothing else. How long has she known? I suspect a very long time.
------
Now, to Top Chef: Texas. Can someone tell me when the women became so incredibly catty and disgusting to one another? Because it's fucking embarrassing to watch. Straight up embarrassing. Heather's out for the count (thank god), and now we have Sarah to take her place. As much as I can't stand Beverly and her personality, to shit on her for the sake of shitting on her and speaking to her like a child is painful to watch. And she TAKES IT, which is almost as terrible and painful.
From Hugh Acheson's blog, Lindsay chooses to explain her dish to Beverly in the fastest speech ever seen. Beverly understands none of it. Beverly begins to fight back at Sarah and then says, “I’m sorry,” like a sad puppy.
Also, why are they ALWAYS crying?! Is there one fucking episode where one of them is not crying about something? Get it together.
Sarah Grueneberg, you suck.
Also, I noticed that the Fan Favorite is currently Malibu. Really? I had said to Adam early on that he was chosen to fulfill the role as the "good looking one" even though he looked like he was from a 1990's boy band. And please, hands down, the best looking chef that has ever graced Top Chef is and will always be Sam Talbot.


No comments:
Post a Comment