1. I dropped my iPhone in the toilet at work the other day and broke them shits. I brought it into the bathroom even though I was just peeing, and then accidentally knocked it into the toilet while I was flushing. So yes, I had to dunk my hand in urine before pulling it out. The saddest part of this whole thing were the food pictures I lost on my phone from the Korean BBQ buffet place :( The best part of this whole thing was the fact that Adam's dad gave me an early birthday/Christmas present and offered to pay for the replacement phone. BOOYAH!
2. Now, Top Chef.
THERE IS A GOD BECAUSE PAUL QUI WAS RIGHTFULLY CROWNED TOP CHEF, MOTHERFUCKERS.
 |
| how cute is this viewing party? |
I love you, Paul Qui.
On Watch What Happens Live afterwards, Andy Cohen showed a screen shot of Paul crying (not the same picture above) next to a shot of his father crying. It was so amazing that I had to rewind it three times to soak it in.
Sarah, you suck. Forever. Fuck you and fuck your pasta.
No comments:
Post a Comment