Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Soft(er) Foods.

So, I've primarily been eating foods I can eat with a fork or spoon, in order to smoothly shovel to the left side of my mouth to keep my right side pain free.  This has been terrible.  Honestly, terrible.

You never know how much you love a lot of foods until you give up the ability to properly fucking chew them.  I really wanted a turkey sandwich for lunch today, but I knew that biting into a beautiful baguette or crusty roll with that soft turkey would result in hours of agony.  I've probably bitten down on one or two things with my right side, for maybe a chew and a half, and I've had to take three Advil to cope.

Twelve more hellacious days before my $250 consultant, before I know when I can enjoy my most favorite food texture again.

CRUNCHY.

1 comment: