What was for dinner: boneless pork chops, sauteed green beans with shallots and roasted baby potatoes and sweet potatoes.
P.S. I purchased this Panasonic Lumix almost two months ago and am still fiddling around with it. And by fiddling around with it, I mean not reading the manual and learning as I go. The Before and After photographs were obviously taken with different scene/lighting settings. While this camera takes much clearer and infinitely better low lighting photos than my little old Nikon Coolpix (RIP), it is slow as hell between takes. For an impatient person, it means we are moving at a snail's pace when I'm trying to take a quick shot during meal preparation or, in this case, afterwards.
This is what happens when you make sacrifice clarity over speed when you are on a budget. Fuck you, budget!


I was just looking at a Lumix! Should I buy it?
ReplyDeleteI think yes! If you can go higher than my price bracket, even better!
ReplyDeleteI just went and bought it before you responded. I had an Amazon gift certificate so it was like $126. I'll be happy with my Lumix until I can afford a DSLR.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to make some fancy cookies tomorrow and play with my new camera while I have some good natural light.